My rehab monitor
ReHaptix provides clinically validated tests to objectively measure upper limb impairments. Our tests allow monitoring the rehabilitation of patients with arm and hand disabilities due to stroke, multiple sclerosis or Parkinson’s disease.
You are a patient?
- Track your rehabilitation in the comfort of your home
- Take a few seconds to complete a test
- Visualize your results immediately
- Compare your results to healthy performances
- Share your results remotely with your healthcare professional
You are a healthcare professional?
- Monitor your patients’ rehabilitation remotely
- Invite your patients to share their test results
- Obtain objective and sensitive measures
- Evaluate treatment effectiveness
- Readjust treatment if necessary
- Increase your efficiency and treatment quality
Disclaimer: The results given by the application cannot be used for diagnostic nor therapeutic purposes. Medical diagnosis should only be performed by medical professionals. ReHaptix accepts no liability for any errors or inaccuracies.
Hit the targets
Measure your muscle weakness and fatigue level. Touch two targets alternatively as many times and as precisely as possible during 20 seconds. After the test, the time between two touches and the successful hits are displayed on the screen.
Follow the dot
Measure your coordination (dysmetria). Follow a moving dot on the screen as precisely as possible during 10 seconds. After the test, your accuracy is displayed on the screen.
Trace a spiral
Measure the intensity of your tremor. Trace a spiral from the inside to the outside along a predefined trace as precisely as possible within 20 seconds. After the test, your accuracy is displayed on the screen.
Trace a star
Measure the intensity of your tremor. Trace a star within a predefined path as precisely as possible within 10 seconds. After the test, your accuracy is displayed on the screen.
8004 Zurich, Switzerland